Deaths in Cricket - Cricketers who died in Ground
Shows deaths in cricket ground. It includes batsman, bowlers and fielders who died in cricket ground due to injuries or natural death.
1. Jasper Vinall was English village cricketer.Played for west hoathly. Jasper Vinall was struck on the head by the batsman who was trying to hit the ball to avoid being caught. Vinall is thus the earliest recorded cricketing fatality
2. George Summers was english player. Played for Nottinghamshire. Right-handed batsman George Summers was hit by a short delivery. He seemed to recover, and was not taken to hospital, but went by train back to Nottingham. He died from his injury four days later
3. Andy Ducat was english first class crickter. Also appeared in an international test. Played for Tom Hayward, Jack Hobbs and Ernest Hayes. right-handed batsman Andy Ducat started coaching after retirement from cricket he became cricket coach at Eton College. In 1942 during a game at Lord's Cricket Ground of an apparent heart attack after lunch whilst playing in a wartime cricket match between teams from his unit of the Home Guard from Surrey against another from Sussex. He is the only person to have died during a match at Lord's
4. Abdul Aziz was pakistani first class crickter. Right-handed batsman and wicket keeper Abdul Aziz played eight first-class matches for Karachi, before he died after being struck by a cricket ball/Whilst batting in the first-innings of the Quaid-e-Azam final against Pakistan Combined Services, Aziz was struck over the heart by a slow off break from Dildwar Awan [sic]. While preparing to receive the next ball, Aziz fell to the ground and never regained consciousness
5. Wilf Slack was england test and ODI player. During the 1988 English cricket season, Slack suffered a number of blackouts on the field or in the nets, but exhaustive tests had failed to identify the cause. One such incident took place during a net session in Tasmania, during the 1986–7 England tour of Australia
6. Ian Folley was English first class crickter. right-handed batsman and left arm batsman Ian Folley when playing for Whitehaven, Folley was hit underneath the eye in a freak accident while batting in a match against Workington, and was taken to local hospital for a minor operation to repair his perforated eyeball There, while under anaesthesia, he suffered a heart attack and died
7. Raman Lamba was indian test and ODI crickter. right handed batsman and right arm medium bowler Raman Lamba died after slipping into coma due to internal haemorrhage, three days after being hit on the temple by a cricket ball while fielding in Bangladesh's league cricket
8. Wasim Raja was pakistani crickter. He was the elder brother of famous pakistani crickter and commentrator Rameez Raja. left handed batsman and leg spin bowler Wasim Raja died of a heart attack in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England in August 2006 while playing cricket for the Surrey over-50s side.
9. Alcwyn Jenkins was english umpire. Alcwyn Jenkins 72, was officiating at a league match when He collapsed after a fielder threw the ball in towards the stumps. Mr Jenkins, a widower, was struck on the side of the head and fell to the ground
10. Richard Beaumont was england crickter. Richard Beaumont collapsed and died on the pitch just moments after taking five wickets for his club
11. Darryn Randall was south african first class crickter. right handed batsman and wicket keeper Darryn Randall died on 27 October 2013 after being hit on the head by a cricket ball during a match in Alice, Eastern Cape
12. zulfiqar buatti was pakistani domestic crickter. zulfiqar buatti died after being hit on the chest while batting during the Begum Khursheed Memorial T20 tournament in Sukku,
13. Phillip Hughes was australian test and ODI crickter. left handed batsman and right arm off break bowler Phillip Hughes died at 25. During the afternoon session match between South Australia and New South Wales at the Sydney Cricket Ground on 25 November 2014, Hughes, batting at 63 not out, was struck in the neck by the ball after missing an attempted hook shot to a bouncer. Hughes was wearing a helmet, but the ball struck an unprotected area just below his left ear
New Horizon Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UC-HY2Wfti_kNr2yOK